BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

DISCLAMER>I POST THIS FOR YOUR SAKE:>>

All pictures or videos mentioned are all ownde by their rightful owners.I don't claim credit to anything.Anything mentioned is no offense to anyone.If i did offend you,I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart.I apologise.

Also, i mentioned some people that are aliases.

If you want to know who are them,just ask.But the people mentioned here might just already know.Sorry.

Rina-Sha--- Yano-Y.Y Akari-X-- Ch--- Kagura-Cyn---- Ritsu-E.T

_TSuWaN

tHe Time Time XX


Get your own Digital Clock

About Me

My photo
Inspirit,ELF & Kiss Me ;D

qUOTES & a Poem That are somewhat depressing.. TT^TT

All living souls welcome whatever they are ready to cope with; all else they ignore, or pronounce to be monstrous and wrong, or deny to be possible.
Not all who wander are lost" ~J.R.R. Tolkien
"The Wheel of Time turns, and ages come and pass leaving memories that become legend, then fade to myth, and are long forgotten when that age comes again." ~Robert Jordan, "The Wheel of Time"

If such a thing as Eternity exists, I'm sure that will be the one moment, that you believe in eternity.-Mugen Dokei

The four ash gray walls and
four ash gray towers,
Can You see them?
She weaves Night and Day.
A Magic web with colors gay.
She heard a whisper say,
a curse is on her if she stay,
to look down to Camelot.
But in her web she still delights
To weave the mirror's magic-sights;
I am half-sick of shadows," said The Lady Of Shalott
"Tirra lirra,tirra lirra."Sang Sir Lancelot.
She left the web; she left the loom.
She looked down to Camelot.
The Mirror cracked,From side to side.
"The curse has come upon me," cried The Lady of Shalott.

-Tennyson



Tuesday, February 1, 2011

EEEEEEEEEEE~!

ARGHK! I DID IT!
I wrote a letter to MUMMEEE!!!!
Just as my cousin Clara said to. I didn't know i would be this nervous.
I hid in the cupboard in pitch darkness and thought, " this can't go on anymore.It hurts too much already. I'm about to explode already.."
GYAH! When i woke up this morning, i was shocked outta my bones that mummy was beside my bed saying," i didn't know you were this miserable." EEEEEKKK!
AAAAAAHHHHKK! I don't WHAT TO DO!! o.oo.o.o.o.

0 comments:

A REFRIDGERATOR~ Play if you lIke >,